1.    #1  
    Hi guys, I want to mount a PDA horizontally on my sunvisor for TomTom navigation. Does TomTom navigator 5 let you do it on T3, T5/TX. Or PocketPC version for that matter?

If not what other GPS software let you do it?
    It rotates on the Dell Axim PPC.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    It rotates on the Dell Axim PPC.
    Awesome. Do you happen to have an Axim? How long does the battery last if you run it with the BT GPS receiver. It burns battery pretty fast on my Treo 650. I would say in the 4 hours neighborhood.
    Navigator 5 for Palm OS does not rotate the screen image. Their documentation for the PPC system indicates that it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris
    Navigator 5 for Palm OS does not rotate the screen image. Their documentation for the PPC system indicates that it does.
    It doesn't rotate the screen on my Treo, but it has a rotate preference on my Axim.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Awesome. Do you happen to have an Axim? How long does the battery last if you run it with the BT GPS receiver. It burns battery pretty fast on my Treo 650. I would say in the 4 hours neighborhood.
    I have an Axim, but I have not ran TomTom long enough to tell how long the battery will last. I do have the 1800mAh battery, so, it should last quite awhile.