Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I just got a Treo Bluetooth headset and the sound quality is not too good. There is static if I get more than about 5 feet from the Treo and incoming sound is very "digitized". On the other end, people tell me I sound VERY loud.

I have read many threads about different bluetooth headsets but I thought this one should work pretty well. Is this just a hit or miss thing with the Treo or is there another that will work better for sure?

Thanks
    Which one did you get? Is your body between the headset and phone?
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I got the Palm One Bluetooth headset. I have the phone on the same side as the headset. I was hoping to be able to move around my office without having the Treo on my belt but I can't get enough range with this one without static. Maybe I am getting interference from something in the house like cordless phones.
    I don't know about problems with that headset. I know I can use a Sony HBH-660 and walk around the room and even into another room. I do get static when the phone is on the other side of my body, especially when I am outside in the heat.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    I don't know about problems with that headset. I know I can use a Sony HBH-660 and walk around the room and even into another room. I do get static when the phone is on the other side of my body, especially when I am outside in the heat.
    You can walk into another room with no static, but if the phone is on the other side of your body you get static? This doesn't make sense to me. I have a Sony HBH-300 and I get static when I go more than 8-10ft. away from my phone also.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Please read my post here about static aand various headsets: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...018#post827018