1.    #1  
    In the phone app dial #666666666666 (until you fill up the counter with sixes) then ##377# (you might had to add #377# a few more times) and your phone will soft reset!
    Thanks for the cool feature P1!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    ? What service are you using? My Sprint 1.12 doesn't do that...
    And if you keep typing and typing anything, eventually it will hard reset and blow up!
    And you found that out.....how?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    He was trying to call hell and see who answered.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    The numbers just got cleared after a whole slew of them had been entered and a message came up that said "there is no entry at the specified location."
    Hmmm. To reset my phone, I have to be in my car, late for some appointment, and looking up the location in my contacts or Directory Assist. It resets like magic.
    my Treo usually resets while receiving a very important business call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik57
    Hmmm. To reset my phone, I have to be in my car, late for some appointment, and looking up the location in my contacts or Directory Assist. It resets like magic.
    HA!!
    Try Treo Off/On by Quickster
    It's free and has many features including soft reset.
    Here's the link:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54062
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    My Treo only resets when I am showing it off to some one
    That wasn't a soft reset you fool, that was Satan. The Antichrist was resetting your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    He was trying to call hell and see who answered.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?