1.    #1  
    I currently use Ringo to use mp3 files as ring tones.
    I am looking for a program that allows me to tell it what portion of the song should be used as the ring tone instead of it just starting at the begining of the song. In addition I want to still be able to use a differnt ring for each caller.
    Am I asking too much or does such a program exist out there?
    The feature you're looking for doesn't exist in any of the existing mp3 ringtone programs. You could try requesting that feature from the developers of Ringo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara
    I currently use Ringo to use mp3 files as ring tones.
    I am looking for a program that allows me to tell it what portion of the song should be used as the ring tone instead of it just starting at the begining of the song. In addition I want to still be able to use a differnt ring for each caller.
    Am I asking too much or does such a program exist out there?
    You can use Lightwav PRO with PocketTunes. It has a new feature that will let you skip to the song position and start play from there or you can select Random and have lightwav to randomly play from a position.

here is the link www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey
    You can use Lightwav PRO with PocketTunes. It has a new feature that will let you skip to the song position and start play from there or you can select Random and have lightwav to randomly play from a position.

here is the link www.toysoft.ca
    I learned something new, thanks!
    for differnt ring for each caller - you can use 'favorite' feature on the phone application...