1.    #1  
    i isntalled the new 1.43 stripped and am very happy so far. does anyone know a good calculator program to use?

thanks!
    sanny
    los angeles, ca
    tmo with unbranded unlocked treo 650
    coolest thing: bluetooth syncing and internet browsing!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    If you only need the basics I like snapcalc.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    The built in calculator is fine. It's not obvious, but if you go under options in the menu, you can get into 'advanced mode'.
    I have also installed the stripped ROM, and I use Calc! Plus...works pretty well.
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Hi guys, assuming that I want to install the Firmware 1.43 Update Only version, Must I have to install all the SEVEN files that is included with it or what? What are the MUST files do I install for the STRIPPED ROM version? Thanks for your help
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Back to topic, snapcalc is free and easy to use. I like it because you can activate it from within any app. It's multi-tasking capability comes in handy.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Hey, I am a geek, and loved my HP calculators from engineering classes... so I found this site: http://www.mobilevoodoo.com/power48.htm

He has an emulator for the HP 48 series of calculators. Now the only draw back is that you have to get the ROM for the Calculator you want / need. Not hard to find on the web, and I think HP has released it for public use, which does not need to be paid for.

Got it loaded on my SD card...

I love it... and I still us it for calculations... and that sort of junk
    Got to love it... Balinor
    I would love to be able to use Power48, but 160x160 resolution on my treo 600 is not supported. It seems like the program is not being actively developed, so there is very little chance for future support
    Tried Spacetime ?

http://www.spacetimemobile.com/

1 is free
    2 costs $10 I think
  10. CLB
    Algebraic or choice of two RPN entry modes
    Programmable
    Solver W/interchangeable solutions
    Better than my eBayed HP's

http://www.infinitysw.com/products/poweronegraph.html

CLB