1.    #1  
    I know this may be asking alot but is there a app out there that will automatically turn on the Treo @ a specifc time?? I want 2 turn mine off @ 12am & automatically turn on @ 7am.........
    Treo 650/1Gb SD Card, Sony Clie UX50/U with EB40, Sony 1Gb Memory Stick/256Mb Pro & 256Mb SanDisk Pro, M505, Palm IIIC

Sony Vaio Notebook K15, Sony Cyber-Shot 5MP P-10
    TreoGuard
    You looking to turn the Treo itself on or turn the radio on and off at those times? If you want to shut down the radio (always a good idea if your worried about battery life) then treoguard is your answer. I use it and have it set to shut off my radio at 10pm and on at 6:30am and with normal use can easily get 4+ days of battery out of it (in fact on the morning of the 4th day I have like 5x% battery left per zlauncher)

Hope this helps.
    TS
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I use treo helper. You can set each days time individualy. It allows you to auto login in to the data network if you wish as well. THere are other utilites too and its free.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Phone Technician, oh and SEARCH
    Check out Central as well as the apps above. It is the new kid on the block. It allows you to both silence the phone cpmpletely and turn the radio on and off at set periods as well as a whole lot of other utilities. You can download it from http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodID=112468

I have only had it for a few days and it is looking very cool to me.
    I have battery dr. installed and it does what you ask, also prevents/ cancels data connections