Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Hi folks,

the very first day I bought my T650 I noticed it resets every time I exit Blazer after I have browsed Internet.

See my other post http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/to...html#msg169572

I happens every time even without any addntl software installed (afer hard reset). I finally went to my PalmOne dealer and I learnt this is known problem with my GSM operator (VIPnet in Croatia).
    I talked to customer service from GSM operator and they confirmed the problem.

Now comes the strange thing; it happens only with particular GPRS (APN) node. Namely, they use different APN nodes for different subscription packages. So, I borrowed SIM card from my colegue who use different APN node and (guess what ) it works without any problem.
    Than I took another card with same subcription package as mine (and same APN address) and I got the same problem. Both cards were from same GSM operator.

Than I took another card from T-Mobile Croatia, it works just fine

I had the same SIM card (with same subscription package and same APN) with my old T600 and I had no problem.

Any ideas ????

Obvious workaround would be to change subscription model but I have nice & relatively cheap package for 25 MB monthly. The other package (the one it works) has no prepaid usage block and it is much more expensive.

Thanks, Kreso
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Upgraded to FW1.43. No luck (
    what is the serial on your sim card? Does it have an A or a G in it? I'm not too familiar with overseas sims, but it could simply be a sim card issue.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Workaround found by accident )

I put enabled proxy. I used simple forward proxy which actually shouldn't have any influence, but know it doesn't reset T650 when I leave Blazer.

Kreso