1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Any word on when this will be released? I sent them an e-mail but no reply yet. Original date was 10/7.
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    Any word on when this will be released? I sent them an e-mail but no reply yet. Original date was 10/7.
    Anyone hear anything yet? I've had to uninstall the current version (resets and sloooow-downs...). I'm hoping the new version will fix all (and not cause more).
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    I'm hoping the new version will fix all (and not cause more).
    You must be a "cup half-full" kind of guy.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Hope springs eternal!
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    ...and I'm a new customer who hasn't yet been abused by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Anyone hear anything yet? I've had to uninstall the current version (resets and sloooow-downs...). I'm hoping the new version will fix all (and not cause more).
    Holy cow, you're not kidding. The first week of having Handmark Express, it worked pretty well. Now I don't get any NHL sports scores, it hangs when trying to download news stories, and resets when I try to download movie information and some other things cause resets too. I assume the problems are somewhat caused by the data it's downloading since I didn't used to have these problems (with the same content.) I even uninstalled and re-installed it several times to make sure it wasn't a database corrputiong issue, but it didn't help. So I gave up and uninstalled it. I just can't use it the way it is. I'm holding out to try V2.0 when it's released and then I'll give it a shot again.