1.    #1  
    Hello guys, Haven't visited in long time. I guess I really got lucky with my T600 as I purchased the day they were available back in Oct, 03 and continue to use without any severe problem. My questioin is; Should I upgrade to the T650 or wait? If yes, which head phones are best? Through a promotion with my Amex Blue, I can get $200 extra off. Any help would be appreciated..
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    The screen, Bluetooth and a replacable battery are your upgrades. The screen rocks. Bluetooth to a wireless headset or earpiece is great for the car or hands free at your desk. Carrying a spare battery, priceless.

Windows Mobile Treo (see the forum) is coming during the 1st Qtr of 2006. This unit will be on Verizon with EV-DO speeds. If the WM5 OS is okay with you, wait.

If you want to stick with the Palm OS, the debate rages as to when or if there will be another Palm OS model. Guesses range from never to Christmas on Sprint to July 2006 on Sprint. So waiting for EV-DO on a Palm OS Treo is a crap shoot.

If your Palm OS happy -- get a 650, run it for a year and then see what's out there.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/10/2005 at 12:13 PM.
    With an additional $200 discount by Amex, I say go for it. I upgraded from the 600 and am very happy with the 650. Great screen, faster device, it is well worth it for me.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    If you do get a 650. . .PLEASE DO NOT just hotsync it to your 600 userid, you will create a brick. Follow the Palm web site upgrade instructions or PM me for the ounce of pervention is worth . . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/10/2005 at 01:18 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, All of you
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.