1.    #1  
    my treo was working perfectly fine until i synced it and installed docs to go....this past weekend, it just rebooted about 4 different times....anybody know why or have suggestions?

i was skeptical about downloading ANY apps at all....now i'm more skeptical...i had downloaded versamail but i removed it....

help
    I would remove Docs to Go and see what happens. . . . here is a link to another post . . . . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=97564
    read post #9 and check out the link to the DataViz help document.

Do you have a SIM card? Sometimes resets are caused by a loose Sim card. A new SIM tray or putting a piece of business card thick paper (cut to SIM size) behind the SIM card can fix that.

Cheers, Perry.

(P.S. -- I have had no problems with Docs to Go.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/10/2005 at 09:33 AM.
    Also, you can go to Phone and enter #*377 then press the call button to see what caused the crash (if you have the unlocked GSM). I think the code for the Sprint units are ##377# (or something like that).

Btw, I haven't had any issues with Docs to Go.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    resets or lockups? the loose sim causes the phone to shut off when its bumped but not reset. check the error code and let us know what it is.
  5.    #5  
    thx for the feedback so far....more info:

i don't have a sim card yet (however, i took the fake card out a couple of times to show someone where my real card would go);

i don't get lockups at all....only reboots...it has happened twice in the middle of a call and twice while i was working on a document in docs to go;

finally, i am on verizon so that ##377 and #*377 didn't work
  6.    #6  
    help?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolif

i don't have a sim card yet (however, i took the fake card out a couple of times to show someone where my real card would go);

i don't get lockups at all....only reboots...it has happened twice in the middle of a call and twice while i was working on a document in docs to go;

It's #*#377 send.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolif

Hi Prolif!!

FYI -- since you are Verizon, you do not have a SIM card or slot. That slot you have is for SD memory cards, up to 2GB size available, you will need one of these for backups, additional program storage and music.

SIM cards are a necessary operating element on GSM phones.

Cheers, Perry.