1.    #1  
    I have apps installed on my SD card that show back up on the phone after they've been run. How do I stop this, can I make a setting change in FileZ?

It feels warm in here, I think a flame is coming. (didn't find anything well searching)
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    I don't blame you at all. The BBS software used here has the WORST search features...

When the Treo runs the application, it copies it to the RAM. If the application is designed to be run off the SD card, it will clean up after itself when quit gracefully. So, it depends on the application. Quit the application via any "Exit" button or menu option.

3rd party launchers like Launcher X, Zlauncher, Powerrun also allow this "run from card" for any/most applications. Try these. The added advantage here is that these launchers will let you Hotsync applications on the SD card.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    3rd party launchers like Launcher X, Zlauncher, Powerrun also allow this "run from card" for any/most applications. .
    allow this "run from card" for any/most NON-PALM applications
    I run games from the card without any probs
    Well behaved women rarely make history