1.    #1  
    Marc,

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen. One of my users got an email today that showed up in Chatter very breifly as a new message, then it disappered. I was with him when it happened, very strange because I kept asking him "are you sure you didn't delete it"? He didn't. The issue was that it just had disappered from Summary, but it was in the individual mailbox, but with the date of Feb 11, 1913. When I looked at the message on Fastmail, it has the correct date of today, but for some reason Chatter is thinking it's a message from 1913?

Any idea what is going on here? Thanks

Ted
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    There were some date issues in some recent beta's. Get the most recent (b7).

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    There were some date issues in some recent beta's. Get the most recent (b7).

Marc
    We just did that on his phone after I saw the comments in your release notes. But it's still happening. However, it's only happening with messages that he gets that are forwarded from a Skytel.com pager. He can't login to his Skytel account right now so we are suspecting it's an issue with Skytel...we just got a 2031 dated email & a 2009 dated email with messages forwarded to Skytel. But what is very strange is that the correct date is showing up in Fastmail web login...

Hmmm
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    I used to have one from 1960 and I did a reload and now it says May 19 1929???? I'm using AOL IMAP and Chatter b7.
    Marc, why did you mess with the dates? What was wrong with the old way?

Thanks,

Al
    Redirect a message like that to me, Treolo, and I'll take a look. Same for you, seaflipper.

As far as changing dates, it was just the right thing to do; I wasn't really handling dates properly in the past. This is what beta is for, right?

Marc