1.    #1  
    Marc,

One of my users is having trouble with the newest build on his Treo650 copying and pasting text from a message. In the previous (pre 1.1 I think) he could copy text right from an email and using the stylus the message would scroll down as he selected more text below.

It works fine if you forward or reply to a message, you can select just fine this way, but not from the original email. I have confirmed it on my phone, too. When you select text with the stylus and try to scroll down it just won't scroll down. You can use the d pad and hold the stylus at the same to get the text below that is not displayed on the screen but this is a hassle..

Is there a new setting that may be disabling this feature, is this by design or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance

Ted
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  2.    #2  
    Bump...

Marc, any idea on this?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    No, not yet.

Marc