Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I agree, MegaLauncher should be more popular than it is, for all it offers. It is the only full Launcher that has full zip/unzip support, and FTP tranfers. It also has themes and sound effects. The only thing that is needs is Launch- anywhere feature that Zlauncher has...
    Well that sucks, sorry to hear its not working. I just pulled it from my Treo. I'm confused on why its not working. Maybe just install it in the Ram and choose it from there?
    too bad- i just started using icons a few days ago and i'm looking for new ones-- thanks for the effort tho!
    I'll be sure to retry this later on today and see if the changes work.
    Well I saved the new set...hopefully it works this time ;_;.
    treolauncher
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Well I saved the new set...hopefully it works this time ;_;.
    did you change the link on your original post? i downloaded it again and it still doesn't work...
    Yes I did...agh this thing is giving me gray hairs >.< lol what is so hard about this. It works on my 650, TH55, and 755P. Ah well, I did try ;_;.
    don't feel bad= in between of trying to get your file to work i'm trying to get a dvd recorder going! nothings working for me either!!
    is the icon set that u are posting currently in the zlauncher/icons folder and u are just copying it to desktop then uploading here on this site?
    No, I'm putting the card into the card reader and posting it from the card Reader,Palm/Programs/Zlauncher/Iconset.
    One more time...>.< Darn thing...take! -kickz-
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hmm well that megalauncher looks kinda...busy to me. ;_;. All those buttons and tabs that takes up the top and bottom of the screen.
    One more time...>.< Darn thing...take! -kickz-
    still no go but u tried.........

Thanks, sorry bout that though System must hate me for some reason >.<
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    treolauncher
    Me too. Nice launcher without a lot of useless options. http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html
    Treo Launcher on wife's 755. Zlauncher on mine.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Well that sucks, sorry to hear its not working. I just pulled it from my Treo. I'm confused on why its not working. Maybe just install it in the Ram and choose it from there?
    not sure why but when i pull pics from computer and drap and copy to card, they get corrupted on the bottom of picture...????

but if i email them to phone, then download to card, all is ok....?

i am thinking maybe u can email the icon set to yourself then retrieve via email on your pc then upload that file, seems since u are taking from card and copying or uploading right from card, something is being lost
    Thanks for the suggestion but the latest file I saved on here was from the computer. I compiled the iconset in ZL Iconset factory, made sure I saved it for both names to match, then uploaded it from the harddrive. Seems like that didn't work too
    Ok, one last ditch effort here, putting the iconset in a zip folder and hopefully when ya unzip it, it will work. -crosses fingers-
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast