Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am Using Propel. If you teach me how I will post screen shot.
    You know what? Can any one tell me why Propel and Initiate are so similar?
    Are they the same program?
    zLauncher all the way! Great skins and cool icons

Here is my current setup . (wish in mobile version we can upload, that way wouldn't have to get to my computer and just stay outside and upload from there >.<)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 05/24/2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added Screenshot of current theme :)
    Oh for screenshot, Snap works great. It will store the screenshots in Palm/Programs/Snap folder.
    Treo Launcher (with McPhling sparingly) and SharkLink icons to my web favorites
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    zLauncher all the way! Great skins and cool icons

Here is my current setup . (wish in mobile version we can upload, that way wouldn't have to get to my computer and just stay outside and upload from there >.<)
    Nice! What icon set are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Nice! What icon set are you using?
    Thanks, I made it from all the icons I saved from the net, mostly from PNG Facotry and WinCustomize.Zlauncher Iconset Factory is well worth the price to customize your own iconset
    can u upload your icon set?
    Sure, I'll do that when I get back to the house.

EDIT: Here ya go.

EDIT: Removed the darn thing.
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 05/28/2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Removed cursed PRC
    thanks will check it outttttttt !
    Your welcome Hope it covers everything.
    i put in my icon folder and i do not see the file under , clean icons

is the name "treo" under your theme manager / icons?

if i click preview on that i see nothing
    Yeah, its called Treo. That is weird though, it does show a display for me.
    Treo Launcher.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Has anyone ever tried Megalauncher by Megasoft. It has a large footprint easily measuring over 2 megs but it too has been solid as a rock. I've been using it since the Treo 650.
  15. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cristobal View Post
    Has anyone ever tried Megalauncher by Megasoft. It has a large footprint easily measuring over 2 megs but it too has been solid as a rock. I've been using it since the Treo 650.
    Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a long while. Do they still update it? I lost sight of that app around the time YiShow and ZLauncher came out.

For the record, I just switched to Initiate about 2 weeks ago. Been using ZLauncher full-time since v. 2, so maybe four years. I8 is much more Treo-friendly and ZL doesn't seem to be adding new features anymore.
    Yes they still update Megalauncher, and what's neat about it is that it has a built in file explorer, weather plug in and a scroll bar like SilverScreen. Believe me I've tried using all of the other launchers mentioned above but I always still come back to MegaLauncher. I am still surprised nobody else has mentioned it before.
  17. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    123-Launch allows me to configure to launch 5 applications per buttons. I am using it in Zire72s & Treo 680.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosjcar View Post
    I am Using Propel. If you teach me how I will post screen shot.
    You know what? Can any one tell me why Propel and Initiate are so similar?
    Are they the same program?
    Yes they are the same.

Initiate is the original, and Propel is sold under licence.

Have you seen the new version III of Initiate. It's in public beta now, so perhaps Propel will get updated when I8 III goes on full release.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Yeah, its called Treo. That is weird though, it does show a display for me.
    i downloaded it too and it doesn't show in icon manager-- is there something else i need to do?
    zlauncher
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast