1.    #1  
    Hi there

just tried out the Zlauncher and i am having problems with using background image

i saved it first on my SD and then transferred it to my ram. It was detected by splashphoto but when i go to the theme manager and select background image the jpeg i want is still not listed down as an option i can choose.

help?
    Did you install jpeglib.prc that came with zLauncher?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    thanks so much for the quick reply will try it now...
    ot - anyone have zlauncher skin that looks exactly like XLauncher?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  5.    #5  
    still doesnt show up in the list even with the jpeglib.prc installed
    Go to the SD card category in ZL. Use it to navigate to the folder on your SD card where the pic is located. Once found click and hold then choose Backimage. That should do it.

in the theme manager, only pics in the right folder on the sd card (something like Programs/zLauncher/themes/... will show up. some in RAM do too but don' remember how
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Go to the SD card category in ZL. Use it to navigate to the folder on your SD card where the pic is located. Once found click and hold then choose Backimage. That should do it.

in the theme manager, only pics in the right folder on the sd card (something like Programs/zLauncher/themes/... will show up. some in RAM do too but don' remember how
    THANKS! that worked, how stupid of me... hehe, thanks for everyone who helped out!