1.    #1  
    How can I copy music directly to my SD Card, I have used the palm application and worked fine, but it was slow. So I tried to take my SD directly to my PC and copy the files directly in the "Audio" folder but those new files are not recognized by the phone.

Is it because palm is converting the MP3 files to a specific format ?

I can I do this, my PC used to synch my phone (business) is not the one that I use to download music from (home).
    Umm get pocket tunes pro and then get windows media player

thats the quickest and fastest way u can do it and u can navigate songes to your treo easier doing it that way. just click and drop
    The mp3s on your SD card are still in the mp3 format, but the HotSync software is limited by the Treo's connector and your SD speed. Additionally, there is error-checking involved, where the HotSync app checks that the installed file wasn't corrupted in the transfer. So, HotSyncing files over takes, well, forever.

Consider spending $10 on a USB SD card reader. You won't regret it.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    With Pocket Tunes, I just drop the mp3 files anywhere on the SD. You can navigate to whichever folder you want to use.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair
    The mp3s on your SD card are still in the mp3 format, but the HotSync software is limited by the Treo's connector and your SD speed. Additionally, there is error-checking involved, where the HotSync app checks that the installed file wasn't corrupted in the transfer. So, HotSyncing files over takes, well, forever.

Consider spending $10 on a USB SD card reader. You won't regret it.
    That's what I'm using, but it doesn't recongnize the files copied directly from my card reader,
    use a SD card reader (or a camera or printer that has the SD slot), and copy the MP3's (or OGG, or ACC, etc.) directly into the AUDIO folder on the card - or anywhere you'd like - and load the files from pTunes. Otherwise use Rhapsody with Real, or WMP with pTunes to load via the application.

Greg

unlocked/unbranded GSM / T-Mobile