Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Hello Friends,
    I am very frustrated by the Treo 600's To-Do item functionality. I had an earlier Palm V and it's To-Do items used to sync perfectly with Outlook and give out alarms. But in Treo 600, this doesn't bloody happen. I have tried alternatives like putting to-do items in the calendar etc. but this doesn't work perfectly. Is Palm trying to improve it's To-Do item functionality? I am unable to find any software that syncs it's To-Do items with outlook. Please help
    I don't sync with outlook anymore but I am sure To-Dos sync. Don't they sync under the "tasks"?
    Perhaps I am wrong.
    My to-do's sync over into outlook. I have never had any alarms go off though. If I want a to-do to have an alarm, I make it a calendar item that starts and ends at the same time.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Well the tasks and to-do items do sync, but to-do items alarms don't go off. This functionality was present in Palm V. I am confused as to why palm took off this functionality. Also if we put the to-do items as calendar items then it doesn't give the functionality to snooze for a specified period of time like the way outlook does.