Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    The subject line says it all. I've searched and searched, and even put a messaege to this effect on the GoodLink support thread. I appreciate all of the work that GoodGuy does, I just wish that his company had public forums for users...

My desire: I want to be able to use the native Palm ToDo List rather than the GoodLink ToDo list. It's pretty weak and doesn't let me filter views on my Treo that well. I use Outlook on my laptop, and I also sync apps via my sync cable. I'm using GL v. 4.0.0.59

My HotSync Mgr is version 6.0.1. Under Custom, I have TASKS listed as "Synchronize the files". I don't think that's happening, though. My Outlook tasks still just syncs with GoodLink.

Is there a workaround to get this to work?

Thanks,
    -Wumped
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumpus
    The subject line says it all. I've searched and searched, and even put a messaege to this effect on the GoodLink support thread. I appreciate all of the work that GoodGuy does, I just wish that his company had public forums for users...

My desire: I want to be able to use the native Palm ToDo List rather than the GoodLink ToDo list. It's pretty weak and doesn't let me filter views on my Treo that well. I use Outlook on my laptop, and I also sync apps via my sync cable. I'm using GL v. 4.0.0.59

My HotSync Mgr is version 6.0.1. Under Custom, I have TASKS listed as "Synchronize the files". I don't think that's happening, though. My Outlook tasks still just syncs with GoodLink.

Is there a workaround to get this to work?

Thanks,
    -Wumped
    With GoodLink, you are unable to utilize the Palm native databases. There is a workaround for the contacts, but I don't know of one for the other stores. If anyone else does, please feel free to post it.