Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ok...

Battery cover: free
    Grippy: Free with $10 mail in rebate.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    ok...

Battery cover: free
    Grippy: Free with $10 mail in rebate.
    Wow! I like that one! We could sell a bunch of covers that way. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen.
    Aw... i figured since everyone else was going lower I would as well.... anyway, any update as to when we can expect this?

Thanks
    Well, after several purchases from seidio. I was filled up with the quality of the products ( I have two exchanges within two months) and the customer sevice they have in Seidio. No matter what they said, MMMM. sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    Aw... i figured since everyone else was going lower I would as well.... anyway, any update as to when we can expect this?

Thanks
    Hi Durex,

We're HOPING to get them in this week, but still aren't positive that will happen. I'll let all know here as soon as they arrive.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Just wondering what the update is on this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeph
    Just wondering what the update is on this...
    We're expecting them sometime this week (the untextured ones) and they will be available on our online
    store early next week. If things change, I'll post here. Thanks for your patience and enthusiasm.
    The textured cover sounds interesting. Perhaps that would help with the dropsies with this unit. If I decide to keep this 650, I was just going to drill my own 1/8 inch hole to solve this problem once and for all, but the textured, grippy concept thingy gives me second thoughts...if the price is right.
    My PDA history: ditched pre and upgraded back to the Treo 755p, Palm PRE, Treo 755p, 650, 600, TMobile Pocket PC, Visor Platinum, Kyocera Palmphone, Treo 300, Visor Silver, Ipaq H3600, Orig Handspring, and various and sundry other early iterations of PDA's.
    There is mention of the battery cover in the title, but no text or pictures in that section on the Seidio.com website describing these products.

Will these be available in the UK via the european website?
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeProcter
    There is mention of the battery cover in the title, but no text or pictures in that section on the Seidio.com website describing these products.

Will these be available in the UK via the european website?
    They should be available at both sites, but details as to when they will be available at our European site have not been finalized.
    woo hoo i'll post a review of the back after i get a chance to evaluate it.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Can someone post a direct link?
    The category does not show any covers.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=499

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970
    Can someone post a direct link?
    The category does not show any covers.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=499

Thanks.
    I believe they are expecting them in in the next couple days.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    I believe they are expecting them in in the next couple days.
    Thought I had already answered this, but I guess not. We received an initial shipment, but the colors were not a close enough match to either of the Treos - GSM or CDMA. We SHOULD have a new shipment in by Monday. Hope this clears things up.
    Are you sending the missmathed ones back? I wouldn't mind buying a few off of you. I am trying to make a mount for the external antenna project on shadowmites website. I need some to experiment on and the ones on ebay are around $20 each after you get done bidding.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    FYI, my T650 battery cover has a nice little "1" imprinted into the backside. If you turn over the cover, it's located on the mid-upper right hand side. If you drill a small hole just to the right of this "1" centered towards the mid-upper part of the "1" you will have a nice reset hole. Very easy with a dremel and a small drill bit. I just did it today, no problems. I even have an eGrip skin on the back and it's fine too.

Sorry not trying to take any business away... I use a seidio holster and so far the egrips + seidio holster is a great combination
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cannibal; 11/01/2005 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnytk36
    Are you sending the missmathed ones back? I wouldn't mind buying a few off of you. I am trying to make a mount for the external antenna project on shadowmites website. I need some to experiment on and the ones on ebay are around $20 each after you get done bidding.
    Sorry, they will go back to the manufacurer as we don't want to sell covers that don't match.
    For a VZW Treo 650 you buy the silver correct not the blue as someone had mentioned earlier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldawg
    For a VZW Treo 650 you buy the silver correct not the blue as someone had mentioned earlier?
    Don't worry about the carrier - order the one that matches your phone
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    FYI, my T650 battery cover has a nice little "1" imprinted into the backside. If you turn over the cover, it's located on the mid-upper right hand side. If you drill a small hole just to the right of this "1" centered towards the mid-upper part of the "1" you will have a nice reset hole. Very easy with a dremel and a small drill bit. I just did it today, no problems. I even have an eGrip skin on the back and it's fine too.
    The imprinted number was a great guide with the three units I just drilled. In our case the imprinted numbers were "2" and "3" but it was a perfect position to drill to the mid-upper right hand side of the number as you suggested. Thanks for the tip.
    Here's my tip: Drill a pilot hole in that exact spot with the smallest bit you've got (1/16 or 3/32 would be good) before using the correct one. If you want a perfect sized hole for the stylus use a 9/64 (3.6mm, if there is such a bit). If you want a slight bit of play use a 5/32.
    My PDA history: ditched pre and upgraded back to the Treo 755p, Palm PRE, Treo 755p, 650, 600, TMobile Pocket PC, Visor Platinum, Kyocera Palmphone, Treo 300, Visor Silver, Ipaq H3600, Orig Handspring, and various and sundry other early iterations of PDA's.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123