Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    http://www.seidio.com/index_products...50_battery.htm

Well the text is up there but not available yet???

Seidio when do you expect availability?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trip
    Well, folks, they just keep crankiní stuff out. Today I got two battery covers to replace the one that comes standard with the 650. And since they are, for the most part, samples, Iím sure theyíre going to be even better once theyíre on the market.

One of them is a standard battery cover with a reset hole. This hole makes everything so much easier! You know how sometimes your Treo freezes and you have to reset it? Then you have to go into the Treo and take off the battery cover and reset it and then put the cover back on. Well, I guess they heard our complaints and gave us a solution.

The second battery cover has a skin on it. It still has the reset hole too. In a way I like this better than my full Treo skin or eGrip. Mainly, itís because I like the way it feels secure when Iím holding it and they way it still looks nice and sleek facing the front of the Treo with no skin on.

Iíve attached some pictures for you guys if you want to see the ones I have.
    <REMOVED>
    Last edited by naivete; 10/12/2005 at 04:16 PM.
    Sorry David (Seidio) I just read you said the covers would be available next week.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Will the "stickiness" wear off as it does over time on e-grips? In other words, will it need to be periodically replaced?
    As long as this thin piece of skin stays in place, I don't envision that to be a problem. It is definitely not as comprehensive a solution as the e-grips product, but it isn't nearly as intrusive. It provides a non-plastic contact for the "palm" of your hand as you hold onto the Treo. Keep in mind that we are talking about an inexpensive product that it doing multitasked - it is serving as a battery cover (with that added luxury of reset access) with a secondary function of supplying a slightly more secure grip.
    Sound perfect,,,,,

David it that you or do other Seidio representatives use that ID?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Sound perfect,,,,,

David it that you or do other Seidio representatives use that ID?
    Why destroy the mystery?
    Will a Treo with this back cover fit (more snugly, I hope) in the Vaja T-65 (and other Vaja cases)?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Alright, you are Anonymous

SeidioSeidio
    Best Reguards,
    Anonymous

anonymous@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Will a Treo with this back cover fit (more snugly, I hope) in the Vaja T-65 (and other Vaja cases)?
    Sorry, spoke too soon before. We don't have a Vaja case here, so I can't give you a conclusive answer.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 10/13/2005 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Durex,

The grip adds about .5mm to the thickness of the battery cover, so it should fit into all but the most exhaustingly specced cases. It adds just enough "stickiness" to the cover to allow the Treo to be held more securely without any additional cases or skins. As to when, we are HOPING to have them in hand within the next 7 work days or so. Initial colors will match CDMA and GSM versions of the Treo. While we don't believe in announcing prices before product availability, I'm certain that the Treo community will be pleasantly surprised by our pricing.
    So, will a T650 with the "textured" battery cover fit in your own "Seidio Shield Holster for Treo 650"?

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by wernst
    So, will a T650 with the "textured" battery cover fit in your own "Seidio Shield Holster for Treo 650"?

-Warr
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Sorry, spoke too soon before. We don't have a Vaja case here, so I can't give you a conclusive answer.
    Too bad. How did you guys develop the Vaja version of Innodock?

:-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Good Idea!
    but if this is more than 5 bux i aint buyin it.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

i think 10-15 would be my max
    My guess is $12.95.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Too bad. How did you guys develop the Vaja version of Innodock?

:-)
    It was sent out for more new product development, it will be back shortly.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    My guess is $12.95.

My guess is

Just battery cover : $ 7.95
    Battery cover with texture : $ 12.95
    Quote Originally Posted by KBKB
    My guess is

Just battery cover : $ 7.95
    Battery cover with texture : $ 12.95
    Not a bad guess - but the prices will be less than guessed at above!
    Ooooo, is this a game now? Whoever guesses correctly first wins both?!

Just battery cover : $ 5.95
    Battery cover with texture : $ 10.95
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Battery cover $4.95
    with grippy $7.95
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast