1.    #1  
    How do i get this to work can anyone help me?
    I clicked search but then nothing comes up.
    Please help me
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Take it back and get the Treo HS. My 250 never worked right.
    yea i had a 250,, horrible, try anything else, read the forum on the bt headset reviews.. good luck
    I don't have a problem with my 250. I tried several and have kept the 250. I have a little static every now and then. but for the most part, it is clear and people can hear me okay.
    mine would not work. always had to "wake it up" for out going calls, very frustrating. half the time it wouldnt connect and i was holding the thing up to my other ear while the bt sat to not want to work at that particular moment,
  6.    #6  
    no lol, how do you even connect it? i go to blue tooth enabled it.
    next i click on search but it doesnt show up
    can anyone help me i heard yuo gotta configure something BT on ur comp or something..??
    To pair it with the Treo, when turning on the 250 hold the on/off button down for around 5 seconds, or until the blue light stays lit. It is now in pairing mode. Now, go to the Bluetooth settings on the Treo. It will now find the 250. When it does and asks for a key, put in 0000. It should now be paired. I have mine setup to when I answer an incoming call, I simply reach up to my ear and press the answer/hangup button (same as the on/off) on the Jabra. I don't want it to auto answer. I want to be able to ignore. On a very few occassions, someone has said I sound static. I simply, turn off the headset connection using the button on the Treo, and then press the button on the 250. Takes about 2 seconds and everything is clear. I have had to do that little scenario on occasion with all the headsets I have tried.
  8.    #8  
    " simply, turn off the headset connection using the button on the Treo, and then press the button on the 250. Takes about 2 seconds and everything is clear. I have had to do that little scenario on occasion with all the headsets I have tried."

wheres that button at sorry i am a total newb with bluetooth + treo
    It has a phone icon on it