1.    #1  
    I don't know how many of you have this problem, but I have at Mac at home and a PC at work. Right now I'm hot syncing my Visor with Outlook 2000 at work using PocketMirror. But as far as I can tell, this doesn't allow me to Hot sync at home on the Mac.

Does anybody know any Hotsync program that allows you to link with both Macs and PCs? I'd really like to have the info in Entorage on the Mac as well as Outlook at work.

Tyric
    I have the same problem but I resolved it somewhat by using Virtual PC on the Mac (and trying to avoid using Outlook).

I use Eudora for e-mail and Eudora has conduits for both Mac and Windoze. Similarily, you can use Multimail Pro which has Mac and Win conduits.

I also use TrueSync from Yahoo to sync with Yahoo calendar and address book on the Virtual PC.

Finally, I use the Palm Desktop on the Mac for scheduling.

Well, as usual Mac users are screwed when using Microsoft products!

Bye
    AM

Originally posted by alexmathew
    I use Eudora for e-mail and Eudora has conduits for both Mac and Windoze.
    Is this something new?? The Eudora website still shows the Mac conduit as being in development. Do you have a Mac conduit that you can share with us??

Ben
    Me and my big mouth :-)
    Yes, Multimail has a Mac Conduit which replicates Eudora Mail on the Mac with the built-in Mail app on the Palm. It is supposed to be a DEMO but for me it has functioned without stopping - maybe Actuals integration into Palm has something to do with it?
    Download it here but do not install all the PRC files that you get with it...just place the conduit in your Mac Palm>Conduits folder. Then startup Eudora. Go to settings>Misc>check "Use Old style .toc" files. View your In nad Out box once. Close Eudora. Open the MultiMail Conduit settings in Hotsync and choose Eudora and appropriate options..off you go!
    http://www.actualsoft.com/prod_macconduit_demo.htm
    Bye
    AM

[Edited by alexmathew on 12-06-2000 at 04:48 PM]