1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm a fairly new user of the 650 (had it about 5 weeks now) but have used Palm's for years now. I have a question:

When I create a event in the schedule and set it to repeat (weekly or whatever) all is fine. If I want to add a note to one of those repeating events usually I would click on the current event in the day I want to add the note in, attach a note and when it ask's if I would like to add the note to "current, future or all" I select "current". I type my note and hit "done". For some reason it removes the entire event from that day and places it where the event repeat first started with the note I just added!!

Has anyone else had this problem or am I just doing something wrong?? I really need this working as I do many repeating events and need to add notes to specific days of that event.

Thanks so much!
    Yeah, I've noticed the repeart function isn't too hot on the 650. For instance, if I have something set to repeat every Wednesday, but I don't check it off until Friday, it won't repeat again until the following Friday.
    it is only editing the first event because that is the only "real" event, the rest are virtual repeats of that same event. I don't know if datebook5 is any different, but you could try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer
    Hello,

I'm a fairly new user of the 650 (had it about 5 weeks now) but have used Palm's for years now. I have a question:

When I create a event in the schedule and set it to repeat (weekly or whatever) all is fine. If I want to add a note to one of those repeating events usually I would click on the current event in the day I want to add the note in, attach a note and when it ask's if I would like to add the note to "current, future or all" I select "current". I type my note and hit "done". For some reason it removes the entire event from that day and places it where the event repeat first started with the note I just added!!

Has anyone else had this problem or am I just doing something wrong?? I really need this working as I do many repeating events and need to add notes to specific days of that event.

Thanks so much!

Have a bit of a strange work around. Create your event, set the repeat and create a note with at least one letter, number or symbol in it. The note will also be repeated on every occurence of that event. On any day you want a custom note delete the note and select current when given the choice. You will notice that the repeat icon is also removed from that particular day although none of the others before or after are affected. You can then create a new note for that particular day. Keep in mind that if you later delete that event series any occurence with a custom note will not be deleted as they are no longer part of the repeat. You would need to find and delete each one that has a custom note.