1.    #1  
    Something weird happened to me today... well, to my Treo at least. I went into Versamail to check my e-mail only to find that my account prefs were not in there. I did not notice any type of reset and I had used Versamail like an hour before without issue.

Any ideas?

Drew
    I haven't seen this before, but you should be able to get your settings back. Open the Palm desktop software on your PC and check your VersaMail settings. After you verify that everything is correct (or set up again), do a hot sync.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pheath
    I haven't seen this before, but you should be able to get your settings back. Open the Palm desktop software on your PC and check your VersaMail settings. After you verify that everything is correct (or set up again), do a hot sync.
    I'll give it a try and see what happens. My Treo has been really trouble free since I got it unlike some of the horror stories I've read about on the forums. Don't know why it just started acting goofy lately. Haven't installed any new programs lately or anything out of the ordinary.