1.    #1  
    Hi, I am hoping to find an app (free) that allows me to jot down notes via the keyboard and save them automatically for a later time - a lot of times I don't have the chance to open Agendus and jot down tasks, thoughts, etc, so an app that would allow quick note taking would be helpful.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Okay, I'll tackle this one.

How about "Memos"? It comes on the Treo so it's free.

You can set up the side button to open it.
  3.    #3  
    I was hoping for one separate program rather than going thru datebook and memo app -
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    I was hoping for one separate program rather than going thru datebook and memo app -
    Not really sure what you mean or want. You just open Memos and select new and start typing. Datebook is another app.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    You can use the native Memo app, as these guys have suggested, without going through Agendus.

If that isn't what you want, you can use daMemoPad if you have a DA launcher. It gives you pop-up window access to the Memo DB, so you can access the same memos through daMemoPad, native Memo, or Agendus, whichever suits your needs at the moment.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    A great app for you, but not free, is Slap! http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=44524
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    There are literally tons of memo alternative for palmos. Search freewarepalm and palmgear for more info. Also there are various text editors like DTg (bundled on the Treo and SiEd which are free...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions