1.    #1  
    Can you use a skin case with the SEIDIO Holster? I like the holster but am hesitant on keeping the backside of the Treo unprotected.
    Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Nope. The holster grips the phone too closely to allow a skin to fit in there.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    I use eGrips along with a ProClip holster - I really like the combo. I use the full 650 grip, and the clip-in holster that fits the 650 - it grips the top and bottom mainly, and it doesn't interfere with the eGrip. Awesome.
    www.proclipusa.com
    Try this from Speck products

http://speckproducts.com/treo650.html
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    Can you use a skin case with the SEIDIO Holster? I like the holster but am hesitant on keeping the backside of the Treo unprotected.
    Seidio is working a holster which can be compatiable with skin case. It should be ready shortly.
  6.    #6  
    Got the Seidio holster and like it. Also got a Sena Skin when I carry the Treo in my pocket. The Seidio only needs just a hair more clearance to accept the skinned treo.
    The Speck looks nice, but you can't keep a headset plugged in while it is in the clip, and you can't take the SD card out to put new files on it while it is in the skin.

I sent mine back.