1.    #1  
    im sure im like everyone else who has a glass mount in there car..either with the GPS or not..
    after a call i put my phone back on the mount...wait for it to go black...

is there was a bluetooth keyboard/mouse that can unlock the treo, have u able to function the treo without touching it.

something that has a 5way navigation with a keyboard also

any out there?
  2.    #2  
    nm
    Last edited by dport; 10/06/2005 at 12:13 AM.
  3.    #3  
    stupid ? all the keyboard have a way to do it.
    I have read your posts three or four times and I am guessing that you want some sort of remotw control keyboard to mount in your car so you can keep the treos display "alive" and not going in to auto-off/sleep/shutdown at either 30 secs/1/2/3 minutes of inactivity. is that correct?

If not, you may have to rwstate your question in another fashion.
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  5.    #5  
    i wanted a keyboard i can navigate thru my treo opretty much. be ablew ty type text messages, go on veri chat, etc etc.
    i wanted to be able to press a button on the keyboard and go back to 'home' or 'menu'. by navigate i mean...just like the 5nav button on the treo itself.
    up , down, left, right and the middle is enter pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    i wanted a keyboard i can navigate thru my treo opretty much. be ablew ty type text messages, go on veri chat, etc etc.
    i wanted to be able to press a button on the keyboard and go back to 'home' or 'menu'. by navigate i mean...just like the 5nav button on the treo itself.
    up , down, left, right and the middle is enter pretty much.
    You can sorta do this with the PWK right now by configuring the /cmd keys. For example, you can set them up to emulate the 5-way nav. Do a search on the forums for more info...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #7  
    i found a very small mini keyboard that isnt out yet. freedom carries it/making it.