1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I've been using the Voice Dial software on my 650 for a while, and I'm happy with how it works.

But, I'd like to be able to use magic button and/or HeadsetControl -- and the Voice Dial software pretty much hijacks the side button and headset button.

Can someone write a little hack... or perhaps even hack voicedial itself so that it uses no buttons? (we can then launch voicedial using the application launcher in magic button or headset control).

Other than keeping the treo stable this is one of the last things I need to customize to be really happy with my configuration. thanks!
    I believe it is possible for me to capture the headset button before Voice Dial does, so you could use HeadsetControl. I plan on working on it, but I've got other things on my list I am trying to do first.
  3.    #3  
    whidden: that'd be great! do you have an idea of when you might be getting to it?
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur
    whidden: that'd be great! do you have an idea of when you might be getting to it?
    thanks!
    I'll plan to get around to it sooner rather than later. I wish I could give you a better answer, but I don't want to commit to any time frame I might not be able to fulfill.
    It's done. I support Voice Dial in my latest beta version.
    Sorry to bump up such an old thread, but is this Treo Voice Dialing by VoiceSignal that is supported by HeadsetControl? Thanks.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...cedialing.html
    ^
    Same app. that came with the Treo 650 on its CD.