2) Ask me for notes after each call

3) Let me see notes while I'm on a call

Bonus: help me identify people I haven't called in X days
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    1) Log every call I make to a contact

2) Ask me for notes after each call

3) Let me see notes while I'm on a call

Bonus: help me identify people I haven't called in X days
    Nothing like that exists for the Treo 650. Believe me... I've been looking. I've made it my personal quest to convince the developer (ShSh) to add this to TAKEpHONE. You might want to head over to his forum here at TC in the Developer section to request it.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  3.    #3  
    Is that what you're using? TAKEpHONE? It doesn't seem to have any history features.

Have you tried Agendus? That seems to have some kind of history feature.
    Is that what you're using? TAKEpHONE? It doesn't seem to have any history features.

Have you tried Agendus? That seems to have some kind of history feature.
    I use both. Agendus matches the Treo call log to your contacts, thus giving you call history through their app. It does not prompt for notes after call completion or record the call info to the contact's notes field. This is important for me so that the info gets sync'd to Outlook.

TAKEpHONE allows you to see call history, but does not prompt for notes or annotate the contact's notes at all. This is the bit I'm trying to convince him to add. It would help if you'd add your voice over in his forum. He's a very responsive developer.
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    I use both. Agendus matches the Treo call log to your contacts, thus giving you call history through their app. It does not prompt for notes after call completion or record the call info to the contact's notes field. This is important for me so that the info gets sync'd to Outlook.

TAKEpHONE allows you to see call history, but does not prompt for notes or annotate the contact's notes at all. This is the bit I'm trying to convince him to add. It would help if you'd add your voice over in his forum. He's a very responsive developer.
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...204#post819204
  6.    #6  
    I'm pretty sure that I read on these forums about a program that does this. I just can't find in.
    I'm pretty sure that I read on these forums about a program that does this. I just can't find in.
    CallFilter will, but it's not compatible with the Treo 650 and development seems to have been abandoned.

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html

There's another app, called CallNotes. It will let you keep detailed call logs, but won't auto prompt after a call is completed.

LightWav apparently also now has the feature we're looking for... but from what I've read, Lightwav can cause an awful lot of instability. I tried the latest trial version and couldn't even get call notes to work.

TAKEpHONE works great for me for all other aspects of phone call management. I hope call notes functionality gets added - it's a natural fit for the app. Thanks for posting over there!
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    it is probably overkill but I was impressed with initial rsearch of a product called Prophet. google it
  9.    #9  
    Here's a link to Prophet for anyone who wants to try it:

http://www.avidian.com/prophet-for-palm.aspx?pid=fl
    Here's a link to Prophet for anyone who wants to try it:

http://www.avidian.com/prophet-for-palm.aspx?pid=fl
    For $259 it should log the information automatically via voice input from the call, ouch!

EDIT: The Palm stand alone is only $89.....less ouch!
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.