1.    #1  
    Since this Treo is basically usless for dialing in bright sunlight, I really need the Voice Dial option to work. I have tried Voice Signal ...but in most cases I get a scroll bar asking me to wait when I REALLY need it to work. There must be a Voice Dial software that really works ...love to have one that calls up apps too!

Would be really nice if the voice dialing worked from the Bluetooth headset (posted a thread on this too)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZtreo
    Since this Treo is basically usless for dialing in bright sunlight, I really need the Voice Dial option to work. I have tried Voice Signal ...but in most cases I get a scroll bar asking me to wait when I REALLY need it to work. There must be a Voice Dial software that really works ...love to have one that calls up apps too!

Would be really nice if the voice dialing worked from the Bluetooth headset (posted a thread on this too)
    First, the Treo does not suppport bluetooth voice dialing.

You might try Voicedialer Pro by Voiceit. It will dial contacts and do voice command for Treo functions. But I don't think you'll like it.

Each contact and command has to be put into the Treo manually. And it resets the phone after each entry. It didn't work any better than Voicesignals Voicedialer IMHO.

Chuck
    If you turn the screen brightness all the way up and angle the screen slightly, you should be able to see the screen "fairly" well, certainly better than with the 600
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."