Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Hello

I have bee using Versamail since I got my 650 Unlocked in april. Has functioned flawlessly for me since I found out what caused the "Missing domain part error..." (...I know this is not the case for all of you... )

All of a sudden I now have a mysterious prob in the messages I send. The e-mail lookes OK when I write it, send it and viewing it in the Sent folder after accomplished sending it...

However - when I receive it on my PC (Outlook 2003) the message has no subject line, and starts with 'technical info'...

Example 1 "forwarding":
    jorang@xxxxx.xxx
    X-Priority: 3
    Importance: Normal
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Example 2 "sending"
    jorang@xxxxx.xxx
    Subj: Fravær
    Date: Wed 5. Oct 2005 17:12
    Size: 209 bytes
    To: xxxxx.xxxxxx@xxx.xx
    I have not installed any SW that should have this effect (I'm on FW131/SW 1.13)
    I have also searced in my Prefs and account settings to look for something that could cuose this - for no avail....

Thought for a while it was the HTML-setting, but altering this between HTML and Text doesn't seem to affect on this.

Suggestions?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Not sure exactly. For example 1, I can tell you that Versamail isn't very stable when forwarding; better to "reply" and change the addresses before sending. For example 2, I don't see what the problem is. Looks like normal header stuff to me. Are you saying that this stuff appears in the body of the e-mail?

I'd suspect a problem with your e-mail service rather than the Treo software. Can you access the same account from the web? If so, what happens when you send messages from the web client? Might want to call your e-mail provider and see if they've changed anything.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    kvcobra,

Problem with the "send" ex above is that the info is not a "header". It is the start of my message. Subject line is missing, and it seems like header info is moved to the message portion of the mail.

No probs sending from my account on my laptop (the problem is not there), and the "header til message" issue is not affected by which e-mail account on my Treo I send the e-mail from (I have two accounts on my Treo)
    JoranG