1.    #1  
    I have a 650 from Cingular that was working fine until recently. I installed a security update on my Mac a couple weeks ago, and immediately started having problems syncing the phone - it would eventually work, but I had to try a few times in order for it to sync correctly (this happened each time I wanted to sync). Recently, there was another update that seems to have created a new problem - or maybe it's coincidental. After syncing up after the new update, the phone reboots everytime I select the calendar.

Is there a software patch to fix this?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Search for dbScan. It is a utility to remove corrupt records in the Calendar and other databases.

Ask back if you need help location or running it..

[I wish TC had a FAQ or How-to section ... a Wiki]
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Also try "Desktop overwrites Palm" option when you sync, which might get ride of a corrupt entry.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I think I unchecked "Enable" Local Time or something like that when I was having that problem.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 10/08/2005 at 05:00 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre