1.    #1  
    Does the Innocharger include electronics/logic to charge the Li-ion battary at the correct voltage/current?

Does the Innocharger detect when the battary is fully charged and reduce it's charging current to the correct trickle-charge mode?

PS: My questions are because of lack of any charging LED indicators on the unit. I am not sure if the charger is controlling the charging process or depending on the battary to handle the charging process.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  2.    #2  
    Bump.

Since David (from Seidio) has not answered, does anyone else know? Anyone opened up their Innocharger to see what's inside?

What do they advise : Leave the battery in the charger (under trickle charge) after it gets charged (how will we know when that has happened?), or to remove it from the charger?

That should provide a hint on whether the charger is switching to the trickle charge mode..
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Does the Innocharger include electronics/logic to charge the Li-ion battary at the correct voltage/current?

Does the Innocharger detect when the battary is fully charged and reduce it's charging current to the correct trickle-charge mode?

PS: My questions are because of lack of any charging LED indicators on the unit. I am not sure if the charger is controlling the charging process or depending on the battary to handle the charging process.
    Hi

The charging current is control by the Treo Li-ion battary itself, once the battery is fully charged the battery smart protection will automatically shut off the charging process. The inno-charger will not damage the battery, however I strongly recommand not to charge the battery over a day due to the nature of battery life circle. Also the LED will not change it color even the battery is fully charged, but an improvement should be made soon.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Concept
    Hi

The charging current is control by the Treo Li-ion battary itself, once the battery is fully charged the battery smart protection will automatically shut off the charging process. The inno-charger will not damage the battery, however I strongly recommand not to charge the battery over a day due to the nature of battery life circle. Also the LED will not change it color even the battery is fully charged, but an improvement should be made soon.
    Thanks. Please post a note here and on the product pages when that change is made to the Innocharger. I am waiting for that change before buying the Innocharger.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM