1.    #1  
    the pictures almost looks pixaled... take a look at the attached picture of the zcover (which is for sale anyway)

edit: any idea how to fix it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dport; 10/04/2005 at 04:35 PM.
    better light and don't expand maybe
  3.    #3  
    tried both. same thing. it was NEVER that bad i have picture of me in a resturant. and we all know how the lightin in there sucks. i got great pics. i noticed it today.
    so are you saying it is worse now than it used to be?
    Wow, my pics don't look anything like that. It seems your camera might be defective...

Here are two pics I took with my 650. I'd say they look pretty good.....not near as bad as yours do.
    Mmmmmmmm, Steinlager. Sorry, thread jack.

Tried a hard reset to see if the problem resolves.
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
    yea could be a memory issue...Looks like the jpg is not being rendered properly when the picture is taken. I have a REALLY old computer that plays a slideshow. When the memory runs out that exactly what the pictures look like.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    This is what my camera pics look like. Sometimes they come out, sometimes they don't.
    Treo 650 (Sprint)
    How much free memory do you have? Are your photos in internal memory or on the SD card?

Try moving your pics to your SD card and setting your camera to save directly to the card.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/04/2005 at 08:05 PM.
    If it's reproducible bring it in and see if they'll replace it - i had a slight blemish in one of my phones and they swapped it out no questions asked.
  11.    #11  
    memory isnt the issue,. i just performed a hard reset and camera is still screwed up... no fixes? palmone here i come.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    If it's reproducible bring it in and see if they'll replace it - i had a slight blemish in one of my phones and they swapped it out no questions asked.
    where did u "bring it in"
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    where did u "bring it in"
    Wherever you bought it...but since you're on T-Mo, I guess that's easier said than done.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    memory isnt the issue,. i just performed a hard reset and camera is still screwed up... no fixes? palmone here i come.
    yea sounds like the camera unit went bad.. Hope its covered under warranty!
    Judging by the fact that you just joined T|C in September, I'd gather that you've only had the Treo a short while. I would definitely take it into T-Mo and have them check it out. I don't know about T-Mo, but for Sprint, they have "techs" on site that can "troubleshoot" (I use that term loosely for Sprint techs in my area). Good luck.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Since T-Mobile doesn't sell the 650, they probably won't do anything like that.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  17.    #17  
    well if i brought it to sprint, do i need to have a service for sprint?
    i bought the treo on ebay, i contacted the guy to see if he would do an exchange for me. i can LIVE with it...but i hate how the pictures come out.
    a few edit points....
    this was bought on september 7th. so yes i just got it, but i dont believe sprint will do anything for me if im not there customer. the phone is branded with cingular too.
    well if i brought it to sprint, do i need to have a service for sprint?
    i bought the treo on ebay, i contacted the guy to see if he would do an exchange for me. i can LIVE with it...but i hate how the pictures come out.
    a few edit points....
    this was bought on september 7th. so yes i just got it, but i dont believe sprint will do anything for me if im not there customer. the phone is branded with cingular too.
    You could always try taking it into cingular. Maybe they will have a tech look at it without asking any questions

Better yet, find a friend who DOES have cingular and put their sim card in there and have them do it!