1.    #1  
    Greetings.

Device: Treo 650
    Provider: Sprint

User was using Versamail Exchange Activesync to synch email & calendar info with his Exchange 2003 account.

Has worked more or less flawlessly for months.

Then, it stopped synching calendar items consistently, so, at my recommendation, the Versamail activesynch account was removed. The intent was to delete the account and re create it, as this has solved similar problems with other users in the past.

Of note: 2 Versamail accounts were set up. 1 Activesync & 1 AOL.

Now, when trying to create the Versamail activesync account, activesync is NOT listed as a mail service. I have verified that the only other account uses the AOL mail service.

How do I get the Exchange Activync option available again as an option? It seems to ahve just vanished!

Thanks in advance.
    What provider are you using? Cingular, Sprint...etc
    I've had a similar problem. I used the VersaMail desktop conduit to create the new EAS account. So, you have to HotSync your device. Try this:

1. Sync since you deleted the EAS account (if you haven't already)
    2. Click on the HotSync icon in the right corner of your computer screen (red and blue arrows)
    3. Pick custom, then VersaMail, then Change button
    4. In VersaMail conduit click Add Account and choose the EAS option, the configure the account.
    5. Sync again.

After step 5 you should have the account working again.

Good luck,

Dang
  4.    #4  
    Sprint
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dang
    I've had a similar problem. I used the VersaMail desktop conduit to create the new EAS account. So, you have to HotSync your device. Try this:

1. Sync since you deleted the EAS account (if you haven't already)
    2. Click on the HotSync icon in the right corner of your computer screen (red and blue arrows)
    3. Pick custom, then VersaMail, then Change button
    4. In VersaMail conduit click Add Account and choose the EAS option, the configure the account.
    5. Sync again.

After step 5 you should have the account working again.

Good luck,

Dang
    Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking along the same lines. I'll give it a shot.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnsm100
    Sprint
    Sprint