1.    #1  
    I saw a lone Treo 650 at the Bell store on Robson and Thurlow in Vancouver. No one in the store seemed to know much about it. It is much cheaper than the Rogers I bought a few months ago. $399 after rebate and with contract.

This store sells the T600 for $99 and the Bell store on Georgia 2 blocks away sells it for $299
  2. cng
    Rogers is now $399 with contract too. What color is this Treo 650? Does it have any branding on it or does it look like the PalmOne GSM unlocked?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cng
    Rogers is now $399 with contract too. What color is this Treo 650? Does it have any branding on it or does it look like the PalmOne GSM unlocked?
    I need to take a look again, just saw it in the box.
    Just bought a new treo650 here in Toronto from Bell. When I phoned in to activate my voicemail, the tech asked me how the hell I got a treo 650 for bell....apparently the store was not supposed to sell it to me......lol

Was quite suprised when the clerk said, we are out of 600's but what about a 650?
    Obviously jumped at the chance......
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cng
    plain vanilla Treo 650 at Bell, no logos other than Palm on the left and Treo on the right.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBANDJA
    Just bought a new treo650 here in Toronto from Bell. When I phoned in to activate my voicemail, the tech asked me how the hell I got a treo 650 for bell....apparently the store was not supposed to sell it to me......lol

Was quite suprised when the clerk said, we are out of 600's but what about a 650?
    Obviously jumped at the chance......
    And you were not supposed to pay them ;-) Can you post in a few days and let us know how it goes? Curious to know how the 650 is on CDMA and with Bell Service.
  7. stl
    I just bought mine (From Bell) and so far it even sound better than
    my old Nokia.

Since i just got it, i will see in a while if i still like it.

I had an old 180 and had problems with it.
    But the usefullness of it brought me back to the Treo.
    I am CDMA in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Telus introduced the Treo 650 about 4 months ago, and I was one of the first to pick one up. So I had to deal with all the problems and troubleshoot on my own. I just found out about this great site about 2 weeks ago.

Is anybody else with Telus? I'm lonely!!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I'm moving from the States to Toronto in August and I have a CDMA Treo 650 that I'd like to transfer. Any recommendations on carrier, plans, etc.?
    Palm Vx -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p
    With CDMA you only have two choices:

Telus or Bell

Both are ok...but not stellar - but is any mobile carrier that great? I have been through many and yet to find one that really impressed me.