1.    #1  
    I tried removing the sim card tray but it wont slide out. So the sim card is stuck. I didnt want to apply any more force than i did but i use quite a bit of force but it still wont slide out. Anybody have this problem? How should i take the sim tray out?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    yes, I had the same problem with my T650 when it was new. Just keep working at it and it will eventually come out. After a few times it worked fine and just fit appropriately snug!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yappapaa
    I tried removing the sim card tray but it wont slide out. So the sim card is stuck. I didnt want to apply any more force than i did but i use quite a bit of force but it still wont slide out. Anybody have this problem? How should i take the sim tray out?
    It may not help you right now (you'll need to get your current one loose first), but you can also contact Palm and they will send you a replacement SIM Tray. Apparently there was a re-design of the SIM Tray. Not that I really needed it, but I read about it here on TreoCentral that it was redesigned/improved so I called Palm and they shipped one within a week.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    It may not help you right now (you'll need to get your current one loose first), but you can also contact Palm and they will send you a replacement SIM Tray. Apparently there was a re-design of the SIM Tray. Not that I really needed it, but I read about it here on TreoCentral that it was redesigned/improved so I called Palm and they shipped one within a week.

Thanks i just did that. Now i just got to get that sim card out.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by broxman
    yes, I had the same problem with my T650 when it was new. Just keep working at it and it will eventually come out. After a few times it worked fine and just fit appropriately snug!
    What did you do to get it loose? Did you just kept pulling and pushing the sim tray?
  6.    #6  
    Got it out finally. Took alot of force. But now it comes out easy. I wonder why. Oh well.. Thanks everyone