1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a slim, "skin-type" case that *covers* the camera, seamlessly. Suggestions, anyone? I tend to carry it in my pocket, so I'd prefer less bulky.
    Could you describe that a little more. You want the lense covered without being able to the camera or use the camera? Cover the screen or no? Cover the keyes or no?
  3.    #3  
    I don't care if it covers the screen/keys or not. I'd prefer to be able to use the keyboard and screen, of course--so if covering them precludes their use, then no. But just a clear cover? Assuming it's usable (I have no idea how the clear covers work in real life), it's fine.

The idea, here, is to make it nonobvious that there's a camera and provide a bit of protection. It would be nice if I could get the thing off without too much contortion in the infrequent instances I use the camera (not at work). Key, though, is an appearance that doesn't invite curiousity.
    There are a few that have a removable cover over the camera but only one that I know of that has a non removable cover over the camera without impeding use.

I'll look to find where I saw it at, if thats the type your talking about.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    There are a few that have a removable cover over the camera but only one that I know of that has a non removable cover over the camera without impeding use.

I'll look to find where I saw it at, if thats the type your talking about.
    Great, thanks. Only thing I've seen that comes close is an older palmone case, but it's really hard to tell without looking in person.
    The Palm Form-Fit case has a flap that covers the camera lens during normal use. To use the camera you unsnap the flap and fold it down out of the way.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    The Piel Frama leather covers the camera very discretely and the belt clip post is removable if you carry the case in your pocket.
    If having leather is not a top priority then this one from ZCover might be close to what you're looking for. It has the cover for the camera lens that you described.

http://www.zcover.com/zCover_Product...ne_Treo650.htm
    If the goal is to hide the fact that it has a camera then MarkEagle looks to have the perfect pick.
  10.    #10  
    MarkEagle's pick (Palm Form-Fit Case) is good except for the fact that it doesn't actually cover the camera. At least, the versions in a couple of local phone stores didn't. It covered maybe half of the lens. Fit well otherwise. Don't know why it didn't line up on the camera. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
    Krusell's cases also hide the camera very well.
    I would suggest a zcover. Get the black colored one and it will hide the cam lens. Also since you do carry it in your pocket the rubber will prevent any slips. Also it will prevent your SD card from falling out. I highly recomend it, great product...