1. jgk
    Has anyone else come across this problem?

My 650 is silent when on a call (i.e. I can't be heard and I hear nothing) but it works ok when I use the (wired) headset.

The call ringer is still working ok but game sound has also vanished. Weird!

Anyone else come across this?

Thanks in advance
    Sounds like your Treo is defective.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    sounds like loose headset jack syndrome I believe, so you'll need a replacement
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4. jgk
    Thanks - that's what I thought, but I wondered if amongst the experts on here there was someone with a quick fix to save the hardware swapover.

Next question - what's the quickest, easiest way to delete all data from my 650 before it goes back (after syncing?) Any gotchas I should know about?
    Do a "hard reset". From MyTreo.net: "To perform a hard reset, [remove the battery for a moment]. This time, hold down both the up arrow AND the power button until the Palm screen appears. When the Palm screen appears, let go of the power button, then the up arrow. You will then be prompted (in many languages) to press up to erase all data, or down to abort."
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!