1.    #1  
    I want to sync the Canucks schedule to my Treo 650 but it's in ics format, found the schedule here:
    http://icalshare.com/article.php?sto...50728001305190

I'm on WinXP so can't use iSync or Missing Sync and I can't seem to find any converters. Agendus doesn't seem to recognize it either. Anyone done this yet?

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I solved my own problem. I downloaded Mozilla Sunbird, which is a calendar program that can import ics and export vcs. I then imported the vcs file into Palm Desktop and synced to my palm. Would be nice if there was an application for Palm OS that I could use to subscribe to a calendar file (ics) that gets updated automatically. The Canucks schedule gets updated with scores after each game.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazinvan
    I solved my own problem. I downloaded Mozilla Sunbird, which is a calendar program that can import ics and export vcs. I then imported the vcs file into Palm Desktop and synced to my palm. Would be nice if there was an application for Palm OS that I could use to subscribe to a calendar file (ics) that gets updated automatically. The Canucks schedule gets updated with scores after each game.
    Funny I was just looking for a similar solution. I want to setup ical with webdav. Then have use sunbird on the desktop and a palm app (if any exist) that can view and edit the hosted file. Makeshift wireless calendar sync.