1.    #1  
    Avantgo on my Treo 650 constantly forgets my password. If it gets in this mood nothing helps. Enter password, hit Submit, then sync - conduit works fine (connects to server, updates pages, etc.) then on Treo Avantgo client it's again "unassigned password". Same deal with wireless sync. The only thing that helps is deleting the Avantgo app with all its dbs and then reinstalling it again. After that it works for one or two updates. I never had anything like this on T3. I suspect it has something to do with NVFS like one of dbs being locked or something.

Please help! I'm kinda used to Avantgo despite its huge size and clunkiness. I tried JPluck and Sunrise trying to emulate Avantgo channels but they don't cut it. Maybe there's some other alternative?
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    On your desktop, go into the avantgo progam. Look at the properties for your server and click refresh all at next sync. Should fix it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by swagner
    On your desktop, go into the avantgo progam. Look at the properties for your server and click refresh all at next sync. Should fix it.
    Thanks a lot for the tip! It did the trick but now syncing AvantGo over the air, which I sometimes do, takes forever. Still since I mostly hotsync channels offline that solves the problem.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    That setting should only effect the next sync. It should have nothing to do with your over the air sync. However, you may need to do it on the next sync after an over the air sync. I seem to ned to do it whenever I sync on my mac and go back to the pc. I have since stopped syncing on the mac.

For the most part I have started using plucker to read content offline, but I am using the sunrise conduit for it. Much more flexible than avantgo.

Good luck