1.    #1  
    <Message deleted>
    Last edited by LudusAdmin; 10/06/2005 at 07:03 PM.
    how bout an option to only send while on a call or when you ignore a call?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Sounds cool. How about being able to exclude particular numbers/contacts (like the ones you know don't have sms)?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Hey Sharkboy,

Wouldn't you happen to have any plans on finishing that 'other' app?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Would it work with Sprints "text to landline" ?
    Great idea BTW...
  6.    #6  
    I'm not sure about the text to landline service, but if it supports receiving SMS messages then i'd say yes. i will look into ignoring call waiting calls as well as well as exclusion of numbers. these are all great suggestions! thanks!

cheers, tyler

gaurav: unfortunately i had to drop it due to the sheer difficulty and palm's stubborness in the bt audio area.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkboy717
    gaurav: unfortunately i had to drop it due to the sheer difficulty and palm's stubborness in the bt audio area.
    Too bad. Thanks for trying though tyler!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Sounds like a great app, can't wait to try it.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    if it could look in the adress book to se if the incoming number is listed under mobile or something else to base it's decision of sending sms, that would be cool.

Also, if it sent sms through tcp/ip instead of using up costly sms messages, that would make it awesome.
    by the way, I think this is one of the fancy features of the new windows mobile treo that some people were drooling over.