View Poll Results: Which of the following (check as many as you want) describe your situation:

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have access to an exchange server and need/want to sync with it

18 32.14%
  • I don't have access to an exchange server

27 48.21%
  • I use my Treo for exchange server access, via ActiveSync

5 8.93%
  • I use my Treo for exchange server access, via Good or other 3rd party app

8 14.29%
  • I use my Treo, but what I use doesn't have all the functionality/reliability I want or need

23 41.07%
  • I use Blackberry or other non-Treo device to sync with exchange server

2 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    Please indicate which of these options (check more than one) apply to you and your use (and potential use) of your Treo?

Thanks.

Marc/David
    Hmmm. Yes. Here I sit, (1) a rabid Chatter enthusiast 4 days into his 30-day trial, (2) an keen and eager observer to the development of the Nexchange products, (3) an owner of an Exchange server, (4) an owner of a Visa card. :-)

Go, guys!

Phil.
    If I need to access Exchange, I just use a web browser and OWA.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Happy with Xpress Mail (aka Seven Inc.) and a desktop redirector. I would prefer a redirector installed on the Exchange server, but that would cost $.

I have OWA, and could have used Activesync, but with Seven, I like the way my Treo Calendar and Contacts is kept separate from Exchange calendar and addressbook.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Dang, I voted wrong. I selected "I use Blackberry or other non-Treo device to sync with exchange server" but I should have also selected "I have access to an exchange server and need/want to sync with it ". And I can't modify my vote. :-(

Do it Marc - add exchange support! Yes! :-)
    I use an exchange server at work, but need VPN access to get to it remotely. I forward the email to my IMAP account to get "the push", but this set-up is not ideal.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I only want my mail from the exchange server. I don't use versamail for it becuase it also syncs the calender.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I need to synch remotely to my notes server, and don't have a clue if its even possible. I haven't dug down that hard on it yet though.... must be something out there.