1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a Treo 650 and I use a lot Documents To Go that came with the device. From the computer I can just right click a file and "send" it to the Treo. Is there a way I can do it the other way around? Is there an application I can use?
    The only options I found in the Documents To Go was to send through IR.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Menu, send...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    If from the main screen I select File --> Send file I get the following error message: "Transmission failed. The operation could not be completed. There may be no transmission service provided or there may be no available receiving application for this type of data." The PC is in front of me and BT is turned on.

If I select the file, press the right arrow button and select Send the same error message appears.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hystory: Alcatel OT Easy --> Nokia 5110 --> Alcatel OT Pocket + Visor Platinum --> Siemens ME45 --> Treo 650 --> Treo Pro
    Sorry, I don't have my laptop's bt dongle with me, so can't test it.

I know there is an app called wifile (I think) that could help...search here and palmgear for it.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    You could also try BeamPro:

http://www.ecamm.com/palm/beampro/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Thank you for the info. I thought there was something in the menus that I might have overlooked. I'll give it a try.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hystory: Alcatel OT Easy --> Nokia 5110 --> Alcatel OT Pocket + Visor Platinum --> Siemens ME45 --> Treo 650 --> Treo Pro