1.    #1  
    Lately at random the treo is showing no sd card inserted. I have been having to do a reset for the treo to see the card. I have a 1gig sandisk and it was down to 100mb left. I have heard some people say that when they get lower like 10% the cards give them problems. So I deleted a bunch of files and have 300mb left and it is still giving me the same problem. Could it be a power run issue?
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I am having an issue, ever since I updated the Verizon version. I thought it might be a card issue but it is not.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I've had the problem since upgrading from Sprint 1.08 to 1.12. Turning it off and back on causes the card to be recognized. It only happens after a reset.
  4.    #4  
    It doesn't recognize it after I turn it off and on again. And it doesn't just happen after a reset either it happens randomly.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro