Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I have a slight problem... I just got an Audi A4 with there new bluetooth combatablitly and would like to connect my treo 650. In reading the instructions it looks like I need a car cell phone kit to intiate the first connection and then I can use bluetooth.

Has anyone else had to do this? Where do I get the kit? I have searched the web, the forums and have been trying to find any info on this with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-John
    If your A4 is already equipped with a Bluetooth system it should have the microphone, speakers, and the knobs/switches to receive or initiate a call. I'm not sure why you would need an adapter. This is what I have that came with my BMW X5. Your Treo 650 should pair (or discover) your A4's Bluetooth system when you start the car. Go to your Treo 650 Bluetooth screen, click on set up devices (while in the car with the ignition on), your A4 BT should should show in your Treo)

That's assuming of course that the Treo 650 is in Audi's list of compatible phones. Did you call your dealer?
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Got it to work. Thanks for all your help.
    Tut00 are you using CDMA ot GSM version of Treo? Were you able to Sync your Contacts or only favorites?