1.    #1  
    I'm using Chatter 1.06 to get my office e-mail (MS Exchange Server) by forwarding it to Fastmail. The setup had been working fine for some time. Now Chatter will not connect. When I go to Chatter, it gives me the "Connect" and "Wait" message but never anything more. "I'm "Wait"ing for hours and hours. My carrier is Cingular in Houston. I appreciate any suggestions.
    What about upgrading to the latest version?
  3.    #3  
    I plan to upgrade, but that doesn't explain why 1.06 just stopped connecting. I'll try upgrading Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star
    I plan to upgrade, but that doesn't explain why 1.06 just stopped connecting. I'll try upgrading Monday.
    Is this only with fastmail? Might be a server problem. They've been slightly less than average lately.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    I just set up Chatter with my Roadrunner e-mail (pop3) and it worked okay. Does this mean it may be a Fastmail problem? That would surprise me as I it refuses to connect at all now, it's not just slow, it's never. It used to work just fine. Is anyone else having problems with Fastmail?
  6.    #6  
    Okay, I got it to work again but I still don't know what happened. I went into my Fastmail mailbox settings and reviewed them. I didn't change anything, I just paged through the settings. When I backed out, the mailbox connected and downloaded all the messages over the last week. Anybody else ever have this experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star
    Okay, I got it to work again but I still don't know what happened. I went into my Fastmail mailbox settings and reviewed them. I didn't change anything, I just paged through the settings. When I backed out, the mailbox connected and downloaded all the messages over the last week. Anybody else ever have this experience?
    Do you mean your inbox settings on Chatter? Yes, this happened a few weeks ago to me, and a few others as well:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=95646

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    Yep. I just went into the Chatter Inbox properties and browsed around. Then when I backed out of properties to the Inbox screen the program connected for the first time in over a week. Quite a few messages backed up.

I guess I'll go ahead and upgrade to version 1.1 and hope this little glitch goes away. Thanks for the replies Insertion.