1.    #1  
    My wife just returned from 2 weeks abroad and her Versamail is totally frozen. She has two accounts setup and apparently she received over 100 emails (many with large attachments) on her business account. The 650 works fine for every other program. However, when you click on the Versamail icon, th 650 freezes and you have to do a soft reset to get the phone to operate.

Has anyone had this happen?
    How did you fix it?
    Ive never had that problem. I would, however, try logging on to the email account from your PC and clear out all of the emails. Then try Versamail again on the phone. If it works, then evidentally Versamail cant handle that large a load of emails. (That would be news to me, so Im anxious to see what your results are).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by szelik
    Ive never had that problem. I would, however, try logging on to the email account from your PC and clear out all of the emails. Then try Versamail again on the phone. If it works, then evidentally Versamail cant handle that large a load of emails. (That would be news to me, so Im anxious to see what your results are).
    We did that already.The problem is that as soon as you go to Versamail from any other program, it opens up in the inbox and is already frozen. No matter what command or option you touch with the stylus, it doesn't respond and is totally frozen.