1.    #1  
    I installed PdaNet 3.2.0619 on my Windows XP Pro SP 2 laptop. I intend to use it to dial my ISP's dial up number using my Treo 650 and a USB cable..

It seemed to install properly on both the laptop and Treo 650. When I push "Connect" on the Treo, the dial up dialog appears on the laptop as I expected. Clicking on "Dial" causes a few bytes to be quickly exchanged (91 bytes received and 76 sent) but then I receive Error 777 (The connection attempt failed because the modem (or other connecting device) on the remote computer is out of order.). If I try to redial, Error 633 (The modem (or other connecting device) is already in use or not configured properly.) is received. I disabled Zone Alarm and Norton Auto-Protect but this did not resolve the problem. I also emailed June Fabrics but their only comment states that "The problem seems to be on Window side" with no other suggestions.

Any suggestions would certainly be appreciated.
    Similar or same problem. PDANet works fine on the Cingular data network, but gives the error messages when I followed he directions for a dial up to my ISP. Says the ISP ain't answering.

I want to use up my rollover minutes and save my data plan minutes. I haven't checked older threads on this yet. Anyone?